Do You Have A Price Matching Policy?
We do not offer a price matching policy on orders placed through the Ecko website.
How Do Preorders Work?
Preorders allow you to purchase an item that has not yet been released for shipping. The preorder purchase will guarantee you the quantity of the item you purchased when it becomes available. Preorder items are clearly marked as preorders with the “add to cart” button changing to a “preorder” button. There will also be an expected shipment date listed on the product page.
The preorder process works as follows:
- You add the product(s) to your cart as you would any regular, in stock product
- You complete the checkout process and receive your order confirmation
- Your payment method is authorized for the full order total at the time of purchase (completing the order)
- Your order will be on preorder hold until the item(s) you purchased are available
- Your order will be fulfilled, shipped, and billed. You will then receive a shipment confirmation email with a tracking number to track your order.
If you ordered both a preordered product and an in stock product, the in stock product(s) will be processed and shipped without delay and you will be billed for the shipped product(s). The preordered product(s) will remain on preorder until it is available. At that time, the product(s) will be released for fulfillment and shipment. You will then be billed for the product and will receive a shipment confirmation email.